Saturday, June 15, 2013

...and then "just keep crocheting, just keep crocheting..."

>> I've started this blanket a few months ago now, and even though I haven't quite finished it, I'm thrilled with how it is turning out and happy with the progress so far! My inspiration was originally found on Pinterest, and I was able to track down the pattern and it turned out to be very basic and simple stitches and super easy to make! [just a little time consuming!] :) A few rows away from being half way!


>> This one I'm currently working on is for Eila, and I have all the threads ready to make Georgia's next! (I hope to get them done before Gia's arrival, but I'm not so sure it will happen...I may have to switch and try to at least Georgia's done before she's here!)

:: My inspiration can be found here :: Crochet grey & yellow baby blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment