Saturday, June 8, 2013

...and then "out of no where, we have Asiatic Lilies"

>> Since we started having decently warm days this year we noticed some sprouts coming up in these big barrels in front of our house...funny thing is --> I never planted perennials in them!! The first summer we lived here I didn't plant anything in them & last summer I planted a few annuals that had sat in their store boughten containers until they were clinging to life before I finally got around to planting them, but let's just say...it wasn't pretty! Fast forward to this year and where in the world did these beautiful Asiatic Lilies come from??? Beats me! But aren't they going to be gorgeous when they are in full bloom?? YUP! The first bud finally completely opened a couple days ago and I can't wait until there are more!



No comments:

Post a Comment